Bank Account Opening
Our experienced consultants will assist you step by step and accompany you to open your corporate bank account in Dubai. The account will be opened in one of the reputable banks offering excellent online banking facilities, multi currencies and maintaining full confidentiality and non-disclosure of information.
With us, you will get
- Assistance in choosing a bank according to requirements
- Assistance in document preparation
- Internal due diligence prior to submission to a bank
- Advance checking of customer's documents with a bank representative
- Assistance during application process.
License Amendment and other license-related services in Dubai is hassle-free if it is done through professional consulting company. Should it be required, we will assist you to amend your trade license and we guarantee that we can fulfill your needs in running your business in the UAE.
If you want to know more about DMCC company license and registration amendment, feel free to get in touch with our professional consultant team and we would be delighted to assist you.
We can assist you in the following;
- License Termination
- Change a Company Operating Name
- License Activity/Address Amendment
- Adoption of Articles of Association
- Company Name Change
- Status Conversion from Branch to Subsidiary
- Change of Manager/Director/Secretary
- Amendment of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Capital Increase/Decrease
- Share Transfer
- Change in Financial Year
- Change of Shareholder
Changes to the business environment and market conditions can result in your decision to wind up and close your Dubai or UAE company.
Winding up a company in UAE is quite a complicated and long process which requires a professional approach and expertise. It involves big number of different authorities and third-parties to clear all the related dues, settle all liabilities, obtain legal requirements and approvals.
Our company liquidation experts will complete the entire liquidation, winding up and de-registration formalities. We ensure a hassle free, quick, straightforward and cost-effective process that will formally bring the company to an end and provide the official closure documentation to the affairs of the company.
Accounts & Bookkeeping
We help business owners and managers to monitor the company's performance and give a sense of your company's finances. We ensure that you of an operational, routine and end of year financial accounts and statements are maintained by the leading accountants in the UAE. We guarantee a systematic and error-free Accounting & Bookkeeping process which saves a lot of stress for auditing purposes and will ensure that end of your figures is accurate and meets UAE legislative requirements.
An increasing number of Free Zone Authorities have made it mandatory to submit the audited financial statements to the authority for renewing the trade licenses
Our services include the following;
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Audit Report through our Local Associate who is approved by All Free Zones
VAT Registration, Returns Filing & Refunds
From the 1st January 2018, United Arab Emirates implemented Value Added Tax (VAT). Under the VAT law, businesses and individuals with taxable turnover exceeding AED 375,000 are required to register with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). However, the law also provides for Voluntary registration for businesses with total taxable turnover exceeding AED 187,500.
For a VAT system to be successful in achieving its objective, having accurate VAT returns filed by the Taxable person is of utmost importance. That said, UAE laws envisage comparatively large penalties for non-filing of VAT returns and filing incorrect returns.
- VAT Consultancy
- VAT Registration
- VAT Return & Filing
- VAT Return Verification & Filing
- VAT Refunds
PRO & Immigration Services
Whether you own a business, work, or just live in the UAE, life in Emirates can be centered around paperwork. Information on the process and the documentation for obtaining government and regulatory approvals may at times be difficult to obtain and will be very time consuming if you are not guided properly in UAE.
Sangsbeel Business DMCC provides wide range of PRO and Government Liaison services, including but not limited to:
- Filing for government approvals, and obtaining No-Objection Certificates (NOC) from government ministries
- Translating legal documentation to Arabic and notarizing them
- Legal attestation (legalization) of documents
- Applying for Ejari (commercial and residential tenancy contract)
- Processing documents from Dubai Municipality and Chamber of Commerce
- Visa processing, renewal, and cancellation
- Applications to Department of Immigration
- Applications and Assistance with Ministry of Labour Quotas
- Visas for short and long term project work
- Emirates ID cards form completion
- Medical Typing & Assistance to obtain medical check
- Visit Visa and extension of Visit Visa
- Application and assistance for Driving Licenses