Dubai Multi-Commodities Centre (DMCC) is a government entity established in 2002 to enhance commodity trade flows through Dubai. DMCC performs a range of roles which continue to position Dubai as the preferred destination for global commodities trade and DMCC as the world's No.1 Free Zone. DMCC is the largest and fastest growing Free Zone and is located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, and is one of the most prestigious Free Zones in the UAE. It is now home to more than 20,000 companies and members range from startups to huge conglomerates who benefit from DMCC's world class reputation.
DMCC is the most desirable business community to work in Dubai. Customer service is of prime importance to DMCC. Thus, member companies have scored an extraordinary high satisfaction rate for all customer needs. This directly impacts the volume of business done by individual companies.
Advantages in Setting Up Business in DMCC
- 100% foreign ownership and 100% capital repatriation
- Zero percent corporate and personal tax for 50 years from inception
- Quick, easy and efficient set up process
- Wide range of business licenses and business activities
- Commodities Trading: precious metals and stones, as well as rough diamonds, tea, coffee, agro, base metals, crypto and cacao.
- Offer of freehold commercial properties for sale and lease at affordable rates
- Flexible office solutions including serviced offices, flexi desks, and shared offices
- Effective immigration, labour services and visa support
- Networking opportunities through DMCC events and workshops
- Regular updates on the latest developments in regulations and compliance standards
- DMCC online portal and effective online solutions for services
- Prestigious address in the Jumeriah Lake Towers area and next to Dubai Marina.
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Road and 2 metro stations, DMCC Metro Station and Shoba Realty Metro Station